Account Executive - Texas
National Corporate Housing is looking for an experienced Account Executive to sell Corporate Housing to new and existing clients. Our Account Executives work independently as an entrepreneur and jointly as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to C-level executives of mid to large corporations in their market territory. The selected person needs to have a professional image strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Achieve set sales production and activity goals.
- Analyze market and create prioritized and comprehensive list of mid to large corporations.
- Manage and implement strategic sales plan with targeted businesses and sales goals.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly outside sales plan for business prospect calls and meetings.
- Develop new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach to C-Level executives.
- Work in concert with clients to understand their strategic initiatives and to create maximum economic impact for their organization and ours.
- Systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs, and brainstorm with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Drive account activities that continue to build value for our clients including enhancing current programs, identification of technology and tools to improve the client experience and owning day to day client contact.
- Enter client and contact data and all sales activities into sales database.
- Set clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles and client portfolios effectively.
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships at multiple levels.
- Work with other sales teams for continued development of accounts to include building presentations, researching ongoing innovative solutions and computing economic benefits of program delivery.
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to build optimal strategic plans and B2B sales processes.
- Collaborate with local market teams to develop business opportunities and achieve financial, customer service and employee engagement goals.
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns or problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- < > have 5-7 years of strategic sales and business development experience in selected territory.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree is preferred.
- Able to tailor communication to the customerâ€™s needs with authority.
- Use rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations.
- Strong C-Level board presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- < > be a hunter, with a proven track record of profitable, performance driven account acquisition and growth.
Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process.
- Possess ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of client program requirements.
- Have relentless drive to achieve results and take initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent and unmatched customer service skills.
- Able to travel as required.
- Able to participate in local associations and attend networking events.
- Office time may be shared within local market and home office.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of Nationalâ€™s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs.
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top