Account Executive - San Diego
Are you a sales hunter who enjoys the big win and recognition? Do you enjoy being rewarded and recognized for a “job well done”? Then this is your next career opportunity. At National Corporate Housing, we are seeking a creative, seasoned sales professional who has proven experience selling solutions to C level executives and growing a territory revenue.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business segments including:
- Fortune 500
- Retail and Restaurant
- Engineering and IT
- Government Agencies
- Professional Sports
- Develop new business opportunities through prospecting via phone, email, and social media
- Execute sales strategy for the Northwest region and generate revenue through net new business opportunities
- Grow existing client revenue through presenting all product and service lines to different segments within each organization
- Set’s clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth
- Create and manage large customer pipelines with multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Use quantifiable and analytical skills, industry trends, and client analysis
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships at multiple levels
- Collaborate with local operations team and implement proposed plans
- Other duties as assigned
- A base salary with NO CAP on commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or 5-7 years equivalent)
- MUST have 5 years of strategic sales, business development, territory sales experience or B2B in selected territory
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to systematically solve problems and solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication skills – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority. Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Presentation skills – in person and online Web Ex to C-Level executives
- Value based selling solutions
- Collaborative team selling with local operations
- Self Starter and able to work independently
- Document in CRM Salesforce.com
- Travel may be required.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the drive to succeed, and are looking for a Sales position in a growing and lucrative industry, we have the career opportunity that can meet and exceed your expectations.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top