Account Executive - Los Angeles
National Corporate Housing is seeking an energetic and experienced Account Executive. Our AE’s work independently as an entrepreneur and jointly as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to C-level executives of mid to large corporations in their market territory.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business segments including:
- Fortune 500
- Retail and Restaurant
- Engineering and IT
- Government Agencies
- Professional Sports
- Develop new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach to C-Level executives of mid to large corporations
- Work in concert with clients to understand their strategic initiatives and to create maximum economic impact for their organization
- Generate revenue through new business opportunities
- Grow existing client revenue through presenting all product and service lines to different segments within each organization
- Set’s clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles and client portfolios effectively
- Use analytical skills, industry trends, and client analysis to forecast revenue growth
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships at multiple levels
- Other duties as assigned
National Corporate Housing is a leader in the corporate housing industry. We locate temporary housing for companies or individuals that are working on special assignments or are relocating to a new area for stays of 30 days or longer. We are in the business of creating a home away from home. We service clients on a local, national, and international level while promoting teamwork in our offices.
- A base salary with NO CAP on commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or 5-7 years equivalent training)
- MUST have 5-7 years of strategic business development experience in selected territory
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs. Brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication skills – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority. Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Strong C-Level board presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be a hunter, with a proven track record of profitable, performance driven account acquisition and growth
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with many moving parts and responsibilities
- Ownership – Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed. Takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Set’s clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Travel may be required.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the drive to succeed, and are looking for a Sales position in a growing and lucrative industry, we have the career opportunity that can meet and exceed your expectations.
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top