Account Executive (Insurance Housing) - Northeast
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Account Executive – Insurance Housing to sell to new and existing clients. The Account Executive is responsible for achieving new account and revenue generation goals of the market. Primary responsibilities include identifying potential business, generate new accounts, develop strategic relationships at the Executive and Adjuster level, and build market share working primarily with National and Regional Carrier's, Independent Adjusting Companies, Restoration Companies, and the National Catastrophe Segment. This position requires excellent selling and networking skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Support and promote National's mission statement, strategic vision, and value proposition to customers.
- Execute sales strategy to achieve individual and team goals.
- Utilize negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
- Aggressively market National's services through outside, in person sales calls.
- Effectively represent National's benefits and features based on customers' needs.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers to build market share.
- Develop full potential of business through total account penetration.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for potential customers.
- Present to Headquarter decision Makers; Executive level, Unit Managers and Adjusters.
- Positioning for RFP's; Obtain Corporate Endorsement and / or placement on Preferred Vendor list.
- Introductions with local Corporate Housing market Account Executives- pull through.
- Understand and actively utilize brand marketing initiatives/incentives to close on business.
- Proactively communicate with Director and GM.
- Maintain accurate and up to date account data and reporting in Salesforce.
- Establish and maintain local relationships with other National divisions and Sales Organization.
- Establish a strong working relationship with Account Managers.
- Maintain understanding of overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how to sell against them.
- Follow up on opportunities uncovered by other sales channels.
- Keep appropriate parties informed of trends, opportunities, market changes, as needed.
- Set a positive example for guest relations.
- Establish clear expectations for customers throughout the sales process.
- In the event of a National Catastrophe last minute travel and on call duty will be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred (or 5-7 years equivalent training)
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs. Brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication skills – Tailors communication to the customer's needs with authority. Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Strong C-Level board presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be a hunter, with a proven track record of profitable, performance driven account acquisition and growth
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with many moving parts and responsibilities
- Ownership – Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed. Takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Set's clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Lodging or Corporate Housing Industries is a plus.
- Knowledge of revenue management.
- Travel will be required.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National's business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Monday through Friday: 8:30-5:30 work hours
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
National Account Executive
As a national account executive for National Corporate Housing, Wanda acts as the face of the company to her clients, ensuring their employees have the most exceptional housing experience every time.
Back to top