Account Executive - Denver
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Market Account Executive. Our Market Account Executives work independently as an entrepreneur and jointly as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to C-level executives of mid to large corporations in their market territory. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Generating viable and qualified sales opportunities
- Must have a desire to hunt for new business
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective Clients
- Make presentations to C level Executives in a B2B environment
- Ability to close in both a proactive and reactive sales environment
- Develops and maintains relationships with apartment personnel and property managers
- Participate in local/regional trade organizations to increase market exposure
- CRM management for prospective Clients and sales opportunities
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to customers
- Handles inbound sales calls from prospective Clients
- Ability to prepare and close Client requests for housing
- Quotes prices and prepares sales orders
- Builds and maintains customer relationships
- Input of reservations and tenancy data into property management system
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a fast paced, independent, motivated self starter with a drive to succeed
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is ideal
- Three to Five years of business to business outside sales a plus
- Experience within the relocation or property management is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ownership – Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed. Takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Set’s clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Travel may be required.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Monday through Friday: 8:30-5:30 work hours
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Back to top