Account Executive - Dallas
National Corporate Housing looking for an experienced Account Executive to sell Corporate Housing to new and existing clients. Our Account Executives work independently as an entrepreneur and jointly as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to C-level executives of mid to large corporations in their market territory. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Develop new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach to C-Level executives of mid to large corporations
- Work in concert with clients to understand their strategic initiatives and to create maximum economic impact for their organization
- Generate revenue through new business opportunities
- Grow existing client revenue through presenting all product and service lines to different segments within each organization
- Set’s clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles and client portfolios effectively
- Use analytical skills, industry trends, and client analysis to forecast revenue growth
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships at multiple levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or 5-7 years equivalent training)
- MUST have 5-7 years of strategic business development experience in selected territory
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs. Brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication skills – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority. Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Strong C-Level board presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be a hunter, with a proven track record of profitable, performance driven account acquisition and growth
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with many moving parts and responsibilities
- Ownership – Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed. Takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Set’s clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Travel may be required.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Meet Some of National Corporate Housing's Employees
As an account manager within the National Insurance Housing arm of National Corporate Housing, Marissa provides immediate assistance to those who have lost or had to flee their homes.
Back to top