2017 Global Summer Intern
National Corporate Housing looking for a Global Summer Intern for our Global Reservation Center in Scottsdale, AZ for Summer 2017. This person must build and maintain positive partnerships with our internal and external clients and vendors. This intern will get to experience a variety of different departments within National including, Reservation Center, Rental Solutions, Hotel Division and more. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
Key things you’ll learn:
- Building reservation leads in the national reservation system as well as client systems
- Assisting National Account Coordinators in completing and sending reservation documents
- Auditing accounting and other spreadsheets as needed
- Working with apartment contacts to obtain data to produce Rental Resource documents
- Managing Rental Toolkit requests and associated documentation
- Assisting in recruiting Rental Agents for the National Rental Solutions Team
- Assisting in providing customer service outreach to guests as needed
- Identifying opportunities to make improvements impacting guest and client satisfaction.
- Assisting with creating and updating training documentation.
- Assisting NAC’s (National Account Coordinators) and hotel team with other assigned tasks
- Understanding of temporary housing and destination services business operations
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate or Graduate preferably specializing in hospitality management or business administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of comfort working with clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade
If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate 40 hours per week from mid to late May to mid – late August 2017.
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Back to top