2017 Customer Experience Intern
National Corporate Housing looking for a Customer Experience Summer Intern for our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, CO for Summer 2017. This individual will clarify customer needs and direct inquiries to assigned issue / needs owners throughout the organization. Essential to this role are proven customer service skills, telephone presentation skills, excellent writing and listening skills. This role supports the sales organization as the first point of contact for product information and qualifying activity.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
Key things you’ll learn:
- Responding to website generated calls
- Identify customer needs, qualify potential clients, and assign issue owners according to the appropriate geographic location/market
- Collect, organize, and analyze call and market data such as average market rates, ring protocols, etc.
- Update and maintain the guest services specific directory
- Input potential leads into OSCAR and communicate prospective reservations with markets.
- Organize contact and follow up processes / tasks related to identifying customer needs and fulfilling basic lead qualifying criteria
- Utilize call map requirements to explore the customer’s level of interest and closing viability. Create a sense of urgency within the sales network to respond competitively
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with all US market Associates to deliver qualified leads and customer service requirements in a timely manner
- Update Oscar Software with Lead Records and Problem resolution tickets to document response times and solutions from Issue / needs owners.
- Advocate for the customer’s needs through consistent follow up with market issue / needs owners.
- Model branded exceptional customer service skills that others will respect and emulate.
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate or Graduate specializing in hospitality management or business administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of comfort working with clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade
If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate 40 hours per week from mid to late May to mid – late August 2017.
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Back to top