Strategic Alliance Manager
- San Carlos, CA
The Strategic Alliance Manager is an individual contributor and a key leader in Natera's oncology business, working with current and potential diagnostic partners to execute on joint roadmaps, expand existing relationships, and find new business partnership opportunities.
- As a key team member, drive origination and execution of strategic partnerships in Natera's rapidly growing oncology business
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with strategic diagnostic partners
- Ensure impeccable execution and timely delivery of projects by aligning external and internal stakeholders
- Proactively communicate and work with teams to ensure alignment and understanding of deliverables and any potential bottlenecks
- Broaden and deepen the relationships with existing diagnostic partners to discover additional areas of collaboration
- Work with program management to ensure adequate resourcing is being applied to each project and the timing of the resourcing
- Precise and timely communication with partners
- Constantly facilitate and promote a team environment
- Maintain high visibility within the customer organization, maintain regular communication and monitor customer satisfaction
- Work with the business development managers/directors to coordinate account and project plans
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree required preferably in life sciences, business, economics or another related field
- Minimum of 5 years related relevant experience; 5 years of in-depth customer relationship management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven track record of effectively driving large scale partnering initiatives
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Solution oriented skill set
- Effective customer communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to resolve issues
- Can be based and work remotely
- Passionate about oncology, genomics, and personalized medicine
Travel required for this position:
No ___ or Yes X : If yes state anticipated percent for travel: 25%
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties typically performed in an office setting. This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Back to top