Senior Business Operations Manager
- San Carlos, CA
The Senior Business Operations Manager is an individual contributor responsible for patient and provider experience across all their touchpoints. Helps drive the management, planning, execution of major projects - focused on strategies, programs and software product to maximize user experience - and works extensively across Product, Clinical, Finance, Sales, Support, Marketing and other groups within Natera.
- Creates amazing experiences for our patients and providers.
- Leads business and product operations for one of Natera's new emerging product lines
- Manages cross-functional initiatives, focused on user experience, product management, and business operations. Workstreams include initial concept, research, analytics, project plan development, full execution and ongoing management.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of related relevant experience. 4-6 years of professional experience in Business Operations and Product Management, with preference for strong operational experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Product Management experience in the healthcare space.
- Experience working with teams across multiple departments.
- Experience establishing user feedback channels and building amazing products.
- Experience in the Oncology space preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent product instincts with a proven track record of identifying user needs and addressing them using software product solutions
- Excellent analytical mindset - i.e. some excel and modeling skills - required.
- Excellent project management skills with proven track records of meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to persuade others through communications.
- Bright, flexible, and agile; highly motivated to roll up sleeves and get work done while also thinking strategically.
- Extensive experience reporting and presenting to top leadership
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
Travel required for this position:
No __ or Yes X: If yes state anticipated percent for travel: 25%
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Back to top