Marketing Manager, Market Access
- San Carlos, CA
The Marketing Manager, Market Access is an individual contributor position. The role will lead all marketing efforts directed towards managed care organizations and third-party payers, a key customer segment which drives the vast majority of revenue for the company. The role will develop tools and identify resources to increase coverage, third party reimbursement and in-network contracts for Natera family of products.
- High-level vision to understand the healthcare and managed care environments, track changes that can affect future reimbursement, measure the size and attractiveness of local, national, and international opportunities
- Develop strategies to target company resources for maximum ROI and execute to achieve these objectives, utilizing key opinion leaders and a cross-functional team.
- Develop clinical and economic marketing collateral that demonstrates the value of Natera's products
- Manage the messaging and value propositions for local and national private insurers as well as Medicaid/Medicare plus international payer organizations.
- Research and conduct analysis of the market in terms of coverage, reimbursement, competitive landscape, trends, pricing, contracting strategies and patient access.
- Creating digital tools and clinical dossiers to aid the company's Market Access and Sales teams,
- Manage consultants on collaboration projects such as health economics papers, cost effectiveness models, and coding analysis
- Coordinate and attend trade shows and advisory boards
- Additional responsibilities as required This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in healthcare marketing or consulting
- Fluency with managed care environment and key drivers of success in gaining reimbursement
- BS/BA or equivalent required; MBA/MPH/MHA preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analytical ability, comfort with science and numbers, cost-effectiveness models
- Competitive and positive attitude, team player
- Passion for changing medicine Downstream marketing experience
- Good communicator
- Strategic thinker
- Healthcare experience
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Position requires regular use of computer and keyboard
- Position requires regular communication via telephone
- Duties may at times require working outside normal working hours
- 25% travel may be required.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com .
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Back to top