Marketing Brand Manager
- United States
The Marketing Brand Manager will join a fast-growing marketing & medical education team that is focused on driving awareness and adoption of our genetic tests in the transplant and nephrology markets along with complementary products and services in the Organ Health portfolio. In December 2019, Medicare designated a positive coverage decision for the use of Prospera in renal post-transplant patients. We are looking for a charismatic and collaborative professional who can interface with our KOL to create campaigns and experiences on medical education and thought leader engagement. The attributes that are critical for success include collaboration, communication, planning, and the ability to execute tactical initiatives and provide timely feedback.
- Develop and own the strategic vision for the promotion of Natera thought leadership and education across Prospera and Renasight
- Align scientific data strategy with business objectives and commercial milestones through close collaboration across scientific, medical and commercial partners
- Responsible for partnering with Brand teams to establish conference strategy and oversee / execute pull through activities, as the key platform for new data and thought leadership promotion
- Identify, engage and develop deep relationships with customers and thought leaders to gain feedback, build advocacy to help execute innovative, meaningful and impactful campaigns
- Key liaison for patient advocacy groups, and development of patient-facing strategies
- Maintain relationships with influential patients in the transplant and nephrology space
- Provide marketing support for Clinical Trial Operations and Medical Education-driven initiatives to advance data collection and recruitment
- Improve corporate brand and continuity through streamlined marketing coordination across organ health brands to our KOLs and partners
- 5 years experience in marketing, medical education helpful
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High-level understanding of treatment paradigms and challenges in clinical decision making
- Strong leadership skills, can influence and inspire individuals
- Proven strategic ability with enterprise mindset and ability to operate with executive presence
- Ability to partner and collaborate across a broad range of internal and external partners is required
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts simply (biomarkers, indications, new data)
- Demonstrated ability to establish thought leader relationships
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings & weekends) at times
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
POSITION LOCATION: NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS REMOTE AND CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US
Back to top