Director of Alliance Management
- Austin, TX
The Alliance Director is an individual contributor and a key leader in Natera's pharma services business, strategically working with pharmaceutical, biotech, and clinical research organizations to expand business with existing clients and establish business relationships with new clients.
- As a key team member, drive and develop partnerships in Natera's emerging oncology business.
- Support activities for the development of strategic market/product line business plans and programs to support sales in designated market segments; identifies volume and strategic customers.
- Coordinate with Natera's scientific, operations and leadership team to generate and present compelling and comprehensive proposals to existing oncology partners.
- Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities; develops strategic direction from market information and create compelling market analysis presentations.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with biopharma partnerships.
- Broaden and deepen the relationships with existing biopharma partners and discover additional areas of collaboration.
- Ensure impeccable execution and timely delivery of projects by aligning external and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate and work with teams to ensure alignment and understanding of deliverables and any potential bottlenecks.
- Work with program management to ensure adequate resourcing is being applied to each project and the timing of the resourcing.
- Manage relationships with oncology partners and ensure communication is precise.
- Constantly facilitate and promote a team environment.
- Maintain high visibility within the customer organization, maintain regular communication and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Work with the business development managers/directors to coordinate account and project plans.
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required in business, life sciences, economics or another related field.
- Master's degree preferred in business, life sciences, economics or another related field.
- Minimum of 15 years related relevant experience; 5 years of in-depth customer relationship management.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
- Incumbent can be based and work remotely.
Travel required for this position:
No or Yes X : If yes state anticipated percent for travel: 25%
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS REMOTE AND CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US
Back to top