Demand Generation Manager
- San Carlos, CA
Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for design, implementation and measurement of growth marketing initiatives, designing and executing marketing and sales programs and operations to drive engagement, conversion, and revenue. Focusing on building a framework and processes to drive the revenue lifecycle across marketing and sales organizations and applications, MAP, CRM etc. to deliver.
- Work with business marketing & sales managers to design, execute and track integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns and direct sales campaigns
- Develop and manage revenue operations to deliver a quality lead to revenue management machine
- Deliver analytics to track, measure and optimize effectiveness and demand conversion
- Optimize DG campaign delivery from segmentation through to sales acceptance processes using data, analytics and automation capabilities eg. ABM
- Collaborate with functional leads in the sales ops on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead creation system
- Implement processes to deliver sales pipeline performance measurement for marketing leads
- Manage E2E marketing and sales CRM data and process integration
- Develop and implement data quality and enrichment programs utilizing external data sources
- Deliver best practices and training to enable marketing and sales peers to create integrated demand
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, related field, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of work experience administering marketing and sales data/platforms
- B2B demand generation campaign management experience
- Technical experience configuring administering with marketing platforms and Salesforce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple teams including sales ops and field marketing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent problem solving and creative solution building skills
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team building, and support skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership
- Operational process improvement/management skills in marketing/sales domain
- Strong data synthesis, analysis and presentation skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
Travel required for this position:
No _X or Yes : If yes state anticipated percent for travel: N/A
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
- The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Back to top