Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required.
The Associate Director Product Management, Organ Health drives the product definition and commercialization roadmaps, including new features and service components, of one or more tests in our Organ Health Business Unit. They support the vision and strategic product roadmap that supports rapid adoption amongst the transplant community. The PM will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from concept to obsolescence, evaluation, and prioritization of new features and programs, creation of product requirements and monitoring product performance in the field. The role combines strategic thinking with execution and will require a strong cross-functional leader and influencer.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for one of more Organ Health Products
- Deliver product requirements based on customer needs and operational realities.
- Manage product performance and field all product support needs, working across departments, including Product Management, Molecular Biology R&D, Statistics R&D, Software Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Clinical/Medical, Operations, Regulatory, and Business Development.
- Develop quantitative product performance indicators, analyze and track performance data, and identify strategies for improvement across teams.
- Identify business opportunities and create business cases and financial models.
- Conduct VOC interviews, market research, and competitive analysis as a means to test and validate product features, improve customer satisfaction and support market growth.
- Support product marketing in the definition of product positioning - from market launch plans, pricing, and delivering key collateral content to marketing communications.
- Create written, data-based arguments and presentations to achieve buy-in from stakeholders
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate updates on progress, vision, product roadmap, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in physical or life science, statistics or engineering discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, which includes 4-5 years of product management, product/solution marketing, product commercialization, or strategic consulting experience.
- Experience in life sciences, health technology, or diagnostics preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team
- Ability to understand the technology and articulate customer value/benefit propositions
- Basic financial/economic modeling skills
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communications skill
- Must be able to collaborate and interact effectively with individuals, and influence individuals, across functional areas and in team environments.
- Proven organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Will consider scientific or technical project leads for candidates coming from research and development roles. Must have demonstrated experience influencing larger groups and leading a team in a successful project.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Duties are typically performed in an office setting. This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Generous Employee Referral program. Healthy catered lunches everyday, and premium snacks! Additionally, we offer complimentary premium coffee drinks and teas, and other beverages.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.