Associate Director Oncology Product Management, Data Products
- San Carlos, CA
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director Oncology Product Management, Data Products to join the Natera Oncology Product Management team who will be responsible for our Oncology Data Product portfolio. The Senior Product Manager owns the end to end product lifecycle including development of product strategy, generating requirements based on user research with our pharmaceutical and provider customers, aligning stakeholders to a roadmap, working cross-functionally with engineering, data science, medical to execute on that roadmap, and rolling out best in class products to our customers. The role combines strategic thinking with execution and will require a strong cross functional leader and influencer.
- Develop a vision for Natera's data product strategy internally and externally
- Execute on Natera's Oncology Data Product roadmap for Natera's customers including Pharmaceutical companies and Oncologists
- Work closely with internal and external partners to align team on execution priorities and drive clear communication
- Define requirements and processes to develop database that stores all curated genomic and clinical data, including the appropriate data fields
- Manage product performance and field all product support needs, working across departments, including Software Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Clinical/Medical, Operations, Regulatory, and Business Development.
- Develop quantitative product performance indicators, analyze and track performance data, and identify strategies for improvement across teams.
- Conduct market research, and competitive analysis as a means to test and validate product features, improve customer satisfaction and support market growth.
- Support product marketing in the definition of product positioning - from market launch plans, pricing, and delivering key collateral content to marketing communications.
- Create written, data-based arguments and presentations to achieve buy-in from stakeholders
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and has an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a science or engineering discipline. Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience with significant track record of driving customer impact
- Experience with healthcare data products preferred
- Prior enterprise product ownership a plus
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team
- Ability to understand technology and articulate customer value/benefit propositions
- Basic financial/economic modeling skills
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communications skill
- Must be able to collaborate and interact effectively with individuals, and influence individuals, across functional areas and in team environments
- Proven organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
- Travel required for this position: No X or Yes ___ : If yes state anticipated percent for travel:
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Back to top