VP, Southeast Regional Underwriting Manager (GA, Alpharetta)
The VP, Southeast Regional Underwriting Manager manages the development, implementation and management of the organization?s underwriting function in the Southeast region. Responsibilities include ensuring the policies, procedures, process, and quality review programs align with the company?s business goals and values. They will continuously partner with other leaders within the organization to ensure the unit is an integral and influential part of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the development of company underwriting standards and objectives and assures they are being met and consistently applied.
- Develops a high performing team of employees through effective coaching, mentoring and training.
- Responsible for the development and management of product and policy forms and filings.
- Makes recommendations for modifications of the underwriting program to maintain the continuity of the underwriting effort.
- Stays current on underwriting trends and market activities of the competition.
- Reviews referrals on product for team.
- Serves as product expert.
- Monitors and manages workflow for product.
- Reviews claims and works with Claims Department and Counsel to manage risk.
- Communicates with London, as necessary.
- Works with Legal on policy form (endorsement, language, intent, etc.)
Meet Some of NAS Insurance's Employees
Chief Underwriting Officer
Michael’s main goals at NAS Insurance include developing the people he oversees, and continuing the company’s strong growth into the future through technological advancement.
Back to top