Software Engineer - Web Development
The Software Engineer builds dynamic websites and web applications using a variety of development platforms.
They work with the stakeholders, product managers, and engineering to develop and maintain a robust suite of software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Applied knowledge of agile, iterative, and waterfall web development process
- Entire LAMP vertical (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP)
- PHP Frameworks (Zend, Symphony, Laravle, CodeIgniter, etc.)
APPLICATION DESIGN PATTERNS
- OOP/object-oriented development approach
- Use of platform extensions, industry libraries
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field is required.
- Five or more years of relevant web development experience is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Back to top