Reinsurance Account Executive (CA, Encino)
Position Description: The Reinsurance Account Executive manages all aspects of our client relationship. This position will continuously partner with other leaders within the organization to ensure the client?s needs are met. This includes skills in underwriting and marketing as well as project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an assigned group of clients in the reinsurance portfolio including very important and complex relationships. Each client has their own unique profile and product line.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating with Accounting, Claims, Reinsurance Support, Marketing, I.T., Underwriting, and Compliance to ensure program delivery, communication and challenge resolution.
- Responsible for all client service aspects as well as implementation, renewal, quality and compliance program adherence.
- Travel and meet with client offices as needed to support the Reinsurance team
- Develop and renew programs to maintain and maximize market share potential within scope of contract.
- Review sales activity and recommend improvement on programs as required.
- Facilitate client development/retention and enhance client relationships through marketing, travel, and client presentations.
- Enter and maintain client and program data in computer system and electronic file system and tracks and follows up on tasks forwarded to other staff or clients to ensure timely completion
- Prepare proposals for prospects and existing clients
- Set up and maintain follow up reminders and renewal system
Meet Some of NAS Insurance's Employees
Chief Underwriting Officer
Michael’s main goals at NAS Insurance include developing the people he oversees, and continuing the company’s strong growth into the future through technological advancement.
Back to top