Recruiting Assistant (CA, Encino)
Position Description: The Recruiting Assistant will support all phases of the recruitment lifecycle. He/she will be responsible for sourcing candidates, administering assessments, posting open positions on job boards, and scheduling on-site interviews. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be part of the team that helps grow our talent and brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates through the company Applicant Tracking System (ATS), career inbox, and external job boards
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Conduct phone screen interviews and make brief notes on qualified candidates to present to Corporate Recruiter for further review
- Schedule job interviews and assist in interview process
- Administer specified technical/ functional test to potential candidates as directed by Hiring Manager or Corporate Recruiter
- Conduct background checks through an external vendor and perform reference checks
- Regularly track pipeline of applicants, manage paperwork throughout all stages of hiring lifecycle, and serve as a point of contact for new hires
- Manage candidate activity and update status in the ATS
- Assist department with other clerical tasks as needed
Meet Some of NAS Insurance's Employees
Chief Underwriting Officer
Michael’s main goals at NAS Insurance include developing the people he oversees, and continuing the company’s strong growth into the future through technological advancement.
Back to top