Product Development Manager (CA, Encino)
Position Description: Manages and coordinates product development projects for open market and reinsurance distribution, including design and development of new policies, applications, and endorsements as well as updates to existing forms. Works with underwriting, legal, operations, marketing, and other departments to establish product development strategies. Provides end-to-end services for all elements of product development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides expertise and support in preliminary planning, design and development of new products
- Tracks and manages product development projects including implementation and rollout, as needed
- Manages, reviews, and updates the organization?s existing products, including policy forms, standard endorsements, program packets, applications, and other form templates
- Provides consultation to the open market and reinsurance teams on program structure, development, implementation, and maintenance
- Interfaces with the Claims Department regarding coverage issues/disputes and analyzes the need to modify or clarify policy forms based on coverage disputes
- Reviews all marketing material to ensure that product/coverage descriptions are stated correctly.
- Maintains and updates the reinsurance and open-market document databases
- Attends client meetings, as needed
- Training and education on new and existing products, as needed
Meet Some of NAS Insurance's Employees
Chief Underwriting Officer
Michael’s main goals at NAS Insurance include developing the people he oversees, and continuing the company’s strong growth into the future through technological advancement.
Back to top