Lead QA (CA, Encino)
The Quality Assurance (QA) Lead will lead the team responsible for our manual and automated testing efforts at NAS Insurance Services. You will be working hands-on with our engineering and product management teams to ensure that the feature development and enhancements to our applications meet high quality standards from a business & functional perspective. To be effective in this role you will need an extensive QA background (both manual and automated preferred), and leadership experience, an understanding of QA best practices, and a desire to collaborate across teams and products. This is a great opportunity for the right leader to make their mark and set the direction for how we handle QA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a player coach, managing and coordinating the work of a team of QA professionals, with both functional and automated testing backgrounds.
- Be the voice for quality, and ensure our products and deliverables are thoroughly tested before release
- Collaborate with Technical Managers and Team Leads throughout the organization to understand their projects and their needs.
- Establish an efficient feedback loop between the QA team and our development teams to ensure our QA staff is effectively utilized while meeting the expectations of the delivery team.
- Grow our testing automation strategy and work with other leaders across the company to establish best practices.
- Advocate for ongoing release process improvements with our Technical Managers and DevOps
- Create, review and approve test plans including scope, test methodology and test case identification
- Provide ongoing metrics around testing and quality
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the business side of NAS
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen our technology platform and QA practices.
Meet Some of NAS Insurance's Employees
Chief Underwriting Officer
Michael’s main goals at NAS Insurance include developing the people he oversees, and continuing the company’s strong growth into the future through technological advancement.
Back to top