Director of Online Services
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Marketing
Department: Marketing Department
Position Title: Director of Online Services
Position Description: The Director of Online Services is responsible for the growth of the NAS Online insurance portal for commercial brokers (B2B). The successful candidate will be a self-starter and star collaborator with marketing, tech and underwriting business units. He/She will be both a creative marketer and analytical thinker, using data to drive decisions and bring key insights to the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for expanding the growth of the online channel for commercial brokers and agents
• Analyze user behavior and system data to increase transactions per user
• Provide effective on- boarding of new registrants via webinars, in-person training or phone-based troubleshooting
• Employ effective marketing techniques to drive new user acquisition and expand usage of the online system
• Measure user activity and collect user feedback to provide feature recommendations to the Product Management team
• Act as a ‘customer advocate’ to provide continuous product and service improvement
• Brilliant communication and presentation skills
• Strong customer service philosophy and disposition
• Detail-oriented with strong project management skills and a high attention to product quality.
• Must be a self-starter with a customer-service mentality, strong teamwork ethic, and determination to accomplish goals.
• Ability to monitor and measure online business activity and derive actionable insights and implement effective business strategies.
• 5 or more years of managing web and/ or mobile applications for commercial services
• 5 or more years of creating digital marketing campaigns that drive new customer acquisition
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT) and Marketing automations tools (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
• Hands-on experience in website analytics and reporting, CRM tools and marketing automation platforms
• Experience delivering product and service training
• Experience providing phone and/or web-based customer support
Back to top