Application Support Analyst
LocationEncino CategoryInformation Technology Exempt/Non-ExemptNon-Exempt Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time Description
Position Description: The Application Support Analyst acts as Level 1 support and the training lead for NAS Online, our front-end portal for brokers, agents, and internal Underwriters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services external and internal customers by answering questions and troubleshooting issues related to NAS Online, an internally-developed application.
- Makes Level 1 system changes for customers, such as configuration/parameter changes and access set-up within NAS Online.
- Tracks open tickets and produces reports detailing issue trends and customer service level agreement metrics.
- Regularly provides customer feedback on the effectiveness of online procedures/functionality and possible issues to Product Management and IT.
- Creates training and tutorial documentation for internal and external clients as needed.
- Conducts internal/external training and product demonstrations as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service, relationship-building, and communication skills with both internal staff and external clients
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Strong writing skills (e.g., clear description of issues that need escalation to IT, training documentation)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and become subject matter expert
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Works well under pressure
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of three years' experience as an online service representative or related position in a business environment.
- Insurance experience preferred.
Req NumberINF-17-00009 About the OrganizationNAS is not your typical insurance company. We're a specialty insurance underwriter with a strategic relationship to Lloyd's, London. We create unique insurance products for businesses, like cyber insurance, and provide a range of services to carriers, brokers and policyholders to help them work smarter. We're a 40 year old company in a 300 year old industry and innovating every day. Profitably. Check us out. We think you'll like what you find!
EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of NAS Insurance's Employees
AVP of Midwest Regional Cyber Manager
Ari calculates a client’s potential legal liabilities, then underwrites customized insurance coverage to meet individual needs and keep companies growing forward into the future.
Back to top