Tech Lead - Salesforce
- Berlin, Germany
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Tech Lead with excellent Salesforce knowledge to lead an experienced team in-charge of our Salesforce instance.
You will be leading our Support Core team, which provides solutions for our in-house users like Customer Service and Operations. Our applications are at the heart of the most important business processes of the Company. By being directly in touch with our users and working truly across the whole stack we’re able to deliver them the best features.
As a Tech Lead at N26, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in safeguarding high standards and setting a clear technical agenda within your team. You will enable your team to be successful by coaching and developing your team members. You are working at the intersection of Engineering and Product to make sure a stable value delivery is ensured with the highest level of quality and security.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Tech Leads / Principal Engineers in continuous planning, dependency & risk management and constant process improvement
- Manage and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated Salesforce Engineers working in an agile environment
- Grow your team internally and recruit externally, manage and retain talent
- Play a lead role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customizations
- Perform Salesforce development, primarily using Apex and Lightning components
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure a scalable instance (we’re growing faster than ever!)
- You will champion knowledge sharing, cultivate learning and avoid knowledge silos in the team
- Demonstrate modern engineering practices through writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code with the team, shipping it into production on at least a daily basis.
- Lead initiatives to improve our company-wide engineering culture and discover ways to multiply the effectiveness of the team and the organisation
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent Salesforce development skills and experience developing scalable salesforce solutions
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform, the available declarative and programmatic functionality, data structures, and limitations
- Previous experience leading an engineering team as a servant-leader
- Make recommendations and actively participate in making key architecture and design decisions
- You have 6 years + Salesforce Experience
- Experience architecting, leading and developing systems for both the Salesforce platform and Microservices
- Salesforce certifications in the Architecture and Platform Development
- Experience integration 3rd party services using REST and SOAP APIs
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce Security
- Experience with engineering practices such as clean code, TDD, refactoring
- Experience leading and building a agile software development teams
- Language Skills: full professional proficiency in English
- A love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- A passion for building a diverse and inclusive environment
- A sense of independence and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- A passion for tech with very close collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top