Strategy & Operations Manager - France
- Berlin, Germany
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Strategy & Operations Manager for France, being based in Berlin.
In this role, you will:
- Have an incredible opportunity to provide support on all levels to the General Manager France and assist on complex tasks and projects in regulatory and operational establishment and continuous operations of N26 in France
- Become the France Strategy & Operations champion and go-to-person for all internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate execution through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from banking operations, data analytics, finance, risk, legal, and local regulation to successfully complete projects
- Lead projects end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- An unparalleled opportunity to help make N26 the leading mobile bank in France
What you need to be successful:
Ideally, you have 5+ years prior experience in top tier consulting or investment banking with retail banking understanding. Regulated industry experience and corporate project management is a plusN26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively, and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Have fluent language skills in French
- International experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top