Site Reliability Engineer
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is pioneering the field of bringing together the banking industry and modern software development. As one of the first banks completely hosted in the cloud - our security, resilience and productivity standards require a motivated and well balanced SRE team. We are using a modern technology stack to match our principles when it comes to providing the framework for our development team, the company and our customers.
Once here you will
- be part of the System Engineering Group (which also includes the Security Team)
- maintain and develop N26’s completely virtual infrastructure
- ensure reliability, scalability and adhere to the DevOps philosophy
- interact with a variety of stakeholders; most notably, engineers from product teams, the N26 Bank entity and TechOps (OfficeIT)
- participate in a modern setup with hundreds of live deployments per week and automatic software supply chain checks
- increase the productivity of our development teams by leading blameless postmortems
- identify potential outages with our cutting edge monitoring stack
What you'll bring along
- Experience with at least one glue language (Python or Go preferred)
- Your brain runs Linux
- <3 for the cloud while knowing limitations and advantages
- Strong interest in security related topics
- CI/CD is your second name
- Working knowledge of protocols and standards like TCP, HTTP, UDP, DNS, TLS (you also know where they are in the OSI model)
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them quickly
- Open mind and interest in providing a bleeding-edge infrastructure
- Desire to learn and improve
- Experience with cloud computing
- You already designed, analyzed and troubleshooted large-scale distributed systems
We are looking for mid-level and senior-level SRE engineers.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy while working with international, highly skilled peers in a hyper-growth environment
- Individual Personal Development Budget --> Find a career path. Not just a job.
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Getting things done attitude
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Perks including Spanish classes, Dogs @ office, GymForLess and other employee discount codes
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and vegetables, as well as Brown-bag lunch every Wednesday and Friday Pizza
- Exciting challenges, about which you can keep up-to-date in our InsideN26 Magazine
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top