Senior Product Manager
- New York, NY
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10,000 new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
The next phase in N26’s existing expansion in the United States will see the launch of further products, services and operations – enabled by our global technology platform. As a result, we are seeking a commercial, strategic and high caliber product manager to work on the US Market product strategy; driving local engagement and activity while ensuring that the group delivers a seamless experience across all touch-points and presents itself with our global user voice and one coherent consistent product.
At N26, we encourage, drive, proactivity and are looking for those with a curious mindset that understands the value of team effort and close collaboration.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to redefine the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Report into the Head of Product while working closely with the CEO of US, having input into the overall Product strategy and be a key member of the US Product leadership team
- Own and lead a digital product strategy, development and optimization plans in order to drive growth and user engagement, deliver on commercial targets and ensure that the group is set up for long-term growth
- Work closely with the technology leadership; Develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap in order to meet short, medium and longer term commercial and business strategy and objectives
- Work with the Product community across N26 to ensure that the right priorities are being worked on across the business and customer interests are appropriately represented
- Develop business cases (where appropriate) for initiatives and be aware of other business cases and projects within the wider group that have an impact on the N26 brand and customer to leverage benefits of sharing knowledge / development
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies, and advancement in digital, social, mobile applications across all markets
What you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Have an extensive experience working with remote teams in a hyper-growth environment
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products with high user engagement and outstanding user satisfaction
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile
- Above all, the successful candidate should embody the N26 passion and drive to change the way the next generation think, feel and engage with their finances, constantly thinking of new ways to support the business and customers, and relish the opportunity to challenge the status quo
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top