Senior HRBP (Product or Growth)
About the opportunity
We are looking for a motivated Strategic HRBP to drive Organizational Health, increase Employee Experience and help us to continue building a high-performance Culture.
Location: Berlin, Barcelona or Vienna
In this role, you will:
- Be a strategic HR Business Partner to the assigned Functional C-Suite leader
- Collaborate with Leadership and Organizational Development to build functional leadership capability
- Maintain strong employee relations and German labour law/Works Council experience is a plus
- Contribute to no open positions, meet or exceed time-to-fill goals for assigned area in partnership with recruitment and business leads
- Drive Diversity and Inclusion goals to achieve balance and equity across the assigned area
- Lead and facilitate global HR systems, processes and programmes eg talent management and succession, annual performance cycle, promotion process, leadership onboarding
- Partner with the business leads to foster a high-performance Culture through high levels of employee engagement
What you need to be successful:
- A passion for and multi-year experience as an HR Business Partner, driving high employee engagement in an international context.
- Strong project management, and preferably experience in implementing and managing company wide HR projects or programs.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top