Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, Web Development
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As a Software Engineer, Web Development, you will be part of the team responsible for the development of our internal tools which include, for example, the system used by our Customer Service teams to provide information to our customers and solve their problems.
Once here you will?
- Implement new features on an ongoing basis
- Be in contact with the users of the internal tools, and gather new requirements to make those tools better and more productive
- Propose new ideas, and/or actively discuss implementation details with all the other team’s members
- Work together with the Product Development teams and any other department using our internal tools
What you’ll bring along
- You’re familiar with and up-to-date with at least one modern client side, highly component oriented tech stack (React, Ember, Vue, HyperHTML, you name it) and have used it in a recent project
- You have a good knowledge of the most recent flavors of CSS as well as HTML
- You are familiar with “backend-for-frontend” server implementations using Node.js – consuming third parties APIs, rendering templates server-side and client-side, providing light API interfaces using Hapi, Express, Micro or any other framework
- You’re willing to learn and are excited by new technical challenges
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top