Senior Business Development Manager - European Markets
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be the face of N26 in multiple markets across Europe (currently: Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden). As the bank’s public representative, you are a dynamic senior spokesperson who drives our mission of building a bank the world loves to use
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with press to shape our brand within your European markets
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperations and partnerships while driving growth by introducing our disruptive digital bank to the broader European market
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated experience in FinTech, Consumer Platforms, Digital Environments or Financial Services - even better, all of the above
- In-depth grasp and understanding of the unique market segments across Europe
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills - you can easily evaluate data and use this as a powerful force in decision making
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong customer, product and business-oriented thinking
- A solid understanding of the business case behind retail banking - you know why N26 is better than its competitors
- Track record of building and growing a business as well as delivering high impact projects successfully
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and the opportunity to set up the market from scratch
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Meet Some of N26's Employees
Stephanie B.Strategy & Operations Manager
Stephanie and her team offer expertise on topics from partnerships, product strategy, and finance to customer service and compliance in order to keep N26’s U.S.-based operations up and running.
Back to top