Product Strategy Lead
- Berlin, Germany
About the opportunity
As Product Strategy Lead, you will be a key sponsor of the monetisation agenda cross-functionally across N26, working alongside leaders across Product, Growth, Operations and Finance. You will be responsible for bringing the N26 vision to life by working closely with our Product Managers to help define and align strategy across the product teams.
In this role, you will:
- Bring the N26 product vision to life by working closely with our Product Managers to help define and align strategy across the product teams
- Help define our business goals through OKR setting and tracking
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Product, Data, Marketing and Finance teams to analyse the business impact of our products and drive their improvement
- Work with the Product Finance team in building insights to inform greenfield Product opportunities
- Work with our General Managers to help in adapting our product to the customer needs in each of our markets
- Support in the due diligence of potential acquisitions to drive our inorganic growth
What you need to be successful:
- Outstanding analytical skills and intense attention to detail
- Ability to operate semi-independently on projects impacting the highest level of the business
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in product management, consulting, investment banking, venture capital or a similar role (or even a combination thereof!)
- Experience in strategic evaluation of greenfield opportunities; whether new product verticals, or market expansion
- Practical experience of pricing strategies a significant plus
- Experience with SQL analytics is a plus
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top