Leadership Recruiter - Business & Operations
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our Leadership Recruiters are the boots on the ground for N26. We scout the greatest leaders, for Head of and Director level positions, from around the world to join us in our mission of building the bank the world loves to use, with a strong focus on challenging candidates in an exciting and engaging way. Acting as dedicated partners to our executive team, this Berlin-based role has a truly global focus as we scale N26 around the world.
Once here, you will...
- Partner with your C-level stakeholders across operations, customer service, marketing, international expansion and people to define and design leadership teams built for global scale.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies, including talent market mapping, mining of current internal networks and detailed research of the competitive talent landscape.
- Identify, interview and source exceptional leaders from around the world and guide them through our recruiting pipeline - you are the candidates champion across all touchpoints.
- Coordinate all stakeholders through complex offer negotiations, ensuring transparency is at the forefront during this period.
- Collaborate with our executive researcher to create compelling data on market intelligence and regularly feed this back to key executive stakeholders.
- Champion informed, data-driven, swift decision making across all of your roles, aiming for all candidates to feel positive about N26 regardless of the outcome.
- Embody and champion N26’s values of Integrity, Drive, Excellence and Simplicity through consistently delivering best-practice in leadership recruiting.
What you will bring along...
- Excellent track-record in executive/leadership recruiting, ideally from an executive search agency or digital in-house environment.
- Proven ability to build and foster long-standing relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- A passion for recruiting and finding the next generation of digital leaders! We’re building the world's greatest bank and you’ll be hiring the people in the driver's seat.
- Keen interest in assessment methodologies and how to continually innovate and optimise the way we interview.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English.
What we offer...
- High degree of autonomy
- More tangible impact than you could ever imagine - you’ll watch your hires shape the way N26 runs all over the world!
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Development opportunities with key improvement projects like succession planning and leadership EVP planned for 2019.
- An amazing wider people team with two furry friends: Hilda and Jamie!
- Individual personal development budget
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top