Lead Product Manager
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have over 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are seeking an experienced FinTech B2C Lead Product Manager to turn insight into actionables across our globally distributed environment and ensure the success of one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe’s entry into the US market.
This high impact role will support a global strategy, as well as take a highly influential approach to local innovation. Through technical credibility and strong understanding of US fin-tech market demographics, the right person will ensure a solid understanding of and commitment to a localized US strategy.
N26 is in a unique position; with an already strong global product, your work will directly impact the success of our US launch.
Once here you will
- Work with our Chief Product Officer, Founders, US CEO, and Product Team on the execution of our US and Global product vision.
- You lead the charge on the tactical execution of our US roadmap and day-to-day product development planning.
- Be the voice of the consumers. Leverage our research team and turn their needs into an actionable elements of our product roadmap.
- Be the glue of the team. Clearly communicate product vision and ensure alignment between leadership, product, and cross-functional groups.
- Be a decision maker. Possess complex decision making skills rooted in analytics, user feedback, and business goals. Set clear goals, priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Be an “do-er”. Drive project timelines and deliverables.
What you need:
- 5+ years B2C Product Management fin tech [ideally within a startup] experience
- Demonstrable success in launching new consumer facing products or features
- Experience with database and/or data visualization tools
- Past exposure to working with distributed or global teams
- Expertise with project management tools such as Jira and Asana
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Experience working with design and research teams
What you will bring along
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Passionate about fintech and have knowledge of current market landscape.
- A history launching successful products within consumer focused environments.
- A team player, and a straightforward and engaging communicator
- You understand people at an empathetic level, which you can leverage to become an empowering force within your teams.
- Technical and can carry your own in a conversation with the engineering team
- Data driven and is comfortable with decision making based on analytics
- A determined problem solver who will go up, under, around, or through a mountain to get something done
What We Offer
- Professional Development Budget of $1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and German courses
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top