iOS Senior Engineer - iOS Core
About the opportunity
We are seeking a talented Senior iOS Engineer to contribute and evolve our product.
Our cross-functional teams work on different features and are passionate about delivering best features to our product.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll be part of a high performing team building technologies that make banking more human.
In this role, you will:
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks you will manage and coordinate releases for the cross-functional team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the wider iOS team.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing APIs used by the N26 app and contribute to a product that you can be proud of.
- You will proactively work on improving the iOS tech stack and ensure high quality standards.
- Use the knowledge of the system to make architectural decisions and independently develop features and tackle complex problems.
What you need to be successful:
- Deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform.
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- The ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- Great communication skills and familiarity with Agile development.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- You are a team player
- You have a get things done mentality
- You see value in testing and writing maintainable code
- You have an eye for detail
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top