iOS Engineer - Memberships
- Vienna, Austria
About the opportunity:
In the N26 Vienna Tech Hub, we are building the best digital experience for our customers, delivering new features to improve the value and compliance of our membership products.
We are seeking a talented iOS Engineer to join our expanding teams in Vienna and evolve our product. Our teams are passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy.
As an iOS Engineer at N26, you will be embracing the latest technological updates and given a platform to work on complex, interesting problems on a daily basis, while supporting the other engineers in your team.
In this role, you will:
- Build new features and improve existing ones of our N26 iOS App
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
- Create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to be successful:
- You have 2+ years of iOS development experience
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep knowledge in Swift
- Understanding of basic Security and Encryption principles
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- You are a team player
- You have a get things done mentality
- You see value in testing and writing maintainable code
- You have an eye for detail
What’s in it for you:
- The starting range for this position starts at 52700 gross per year
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, fully subsidized public transit pass, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, German language classes, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top