Head of Product US
- New York, NY
Head of Product US
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
The next phase in N26’s existing expansion will see launch of further products, services and operations globally – enabled by our global technology platform. As a result, we are seeking a commercial, strategic and high caliber product leader to define and deliver the US Market product strategy; driving local engagement and activity while ensuring that the group delivers a seamless experience across all touch-points and presents itself with our global user voice and one coherent consistent product.
At N26, we encourage, drive, proactivity and are looking for those with a curious mindset that understands the value of team effort and close collaboration.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Working closely with the CEO of US, having input into the overall Product strategy and key member of the product leadership team
- Full accountability for the creation and execution of the US product strategy with the global product team
- Own and lead the digital product strategy, development and optimisation plans in order to drive growth and user engagement, deliver on commercial targets and ensure that the group is set up for long-term growth
- Working closely with the technology leadership; develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap in order to meet short, medium and longer term commercial and business strategy and objectives
- Work with the product community across N26 to ensure that the right priorities are being worked on across the business and customer interests are appropriately represented
- Develop business cases (where appropriate) for initiatives and be aware of other business cases and projects within the wider group that have an impact on the N26 brand and customer to leverage benefits of sharing knowledge / development
- Have an extensive experience working with remote teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies, and advancement in digital, social, mobile applications across all markets
- Build lead, nurture and develop a highly motivated, energised and focused digital team, with a mandate to build a best practice digital function
What you need to be successful:
- Experience of having successfully launched a product within a consumer tech company, working closely with engineers
- An outstanding leader with a strong track record of successfully delivering Product strategy and transformation within customer centric and commercially minded business
- A transformational leader with proven management skills and the ability to inspire a culture of innovation. Evidence of developing and nurturing high performing teams
- A leader with a commercial and strategic mindset and experience in delivering, maintaining and evolving (suite of) digital product(s) within regulated environment
- A nurturing manager with experience in coaching and mentoring talent; defining and supporting a clear career path for them
- Above all, the successful candidate should embody the N26 passion and drive to change the way the next generation think feel and engage with their finances, constantly thinking of new ways to support the business and customers, and relish the opportunity to challenge the status quo
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top