Head of Product Marketing
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
As Head of Product Marketing you will have the unique opportunity to establish a Product Marketing function at a global fintech bank as we expand our global footprint. In this newly created role, you will have the space to grow cross-functional collaboration across the business, improve how we communicate to our users, and position our product for maximum user-centricity.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Product Owners to define the positioning, product strategy, roadmaps and execution strategy for all N26 products in alignment with overall business objectives and the Brand framework
- Establish the Product Marketing function within the business, build up, lead and develop an international team of Senior Product Marketing specialists
- Provide actionable insights towards Product on the needs of the local customers early on during the product development based on your conversations with the country teams and data from market research
- Align local Product positioning with the country teams, notably N26’s expansion markets
- Manage and coordinate impactful product launches globally from a communications and marketing perspective
- Identify key opportunities to change user behaviour, increase user engagement and revenue per customer with products that differentiate the brand, including the development of the up-selling and cross selling strategy.
What you need to be successful:
- 10+ years experience working in product marketing, ideally for B2C digital / tech products
- Strong track record in leadership and stakeholder management, including having closely worked together with senior product managers
- Willingness to approach projects with a can do attitude and create process where one does not exist. Comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm
- Solid project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in person presentation skills
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top