Head of Product Marketing
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As Head of Product Marketing you will have the unique opportunity to establish a Product Marketing function at a global fintech bank as we expand our global footprint. In this newly created role, you will have the space to grow cross-functional collaboration across the business, improve how we communicate to our users, and position our product for maximum user-centricity.
Once here you will
- Work closely with the Product Owners to define the positioning, product strategy, roadmaps and execution strategy for all N26 products in alignment with overall business objectives and the Brand framework
- Establish the Product Marketing function within the business, build up, lead and develop an international team of Senior Product Marketing specialists
- Provide actionable insights towards Product on the needs of the local customers early on during the product development based on your conversations with the country teams and data from market research
- Align local Product positioning with the country teams, notably N26’s expansion markets
- Manage and coordinate impactful product launches globally from a communications and marketing perspective
- Identify key opportunities to change user behaviour, increase user engagement and revenue per customer with products that differentiate the brand, including the development of the up-selling and cross selling strategy.
What you will bring along
- 10+ years experience working in product marketing, ideally for B2C digital / tech products
- Strong track record in leadership and stakeholder management, including having closely worked together with senior product managers
- Willingness to approach projects with a can do attitude and create process where one does not exist. Comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm
- Solid project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in person presentation skills.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Meet Some of N26's Employees
Stephanie B.Strategy & Operations Manager
Stephanie and her team offer expertise on topics from partnerships, product strategy, and finance to customer service and compliance in order to keep N26’s U.S.-based operations up and running.
Back to top