Director of Product - Engagement
- Berlin, Germany
About the opportunity
Our Engagement segment is responsible for driving app engagement by providing our users with the information, tools and interface that they want to use every day. Core to our experience are our digital products. Financial decisions have daily recurrence. Getting our users to open our app daily is key to our future success. Leading this segment, you'll drive our product teams to ensure our bank of the future solves many daily problems not limited to financials.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute a segment product strategy, aligned to the overall product strategy and company vision.
- Manage and develop the skills of product managers who report into you.
- Align teams and priorities to deliver against key segment level OKRs.
- Ensure segment insights and operational reports are in place.
- Act as a role model for the product and organisational culture.
- Engage other segment leads to ensure a seamless user experience.
What you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products with high user engagement and outstanding user satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top