Data Analyst (Finance)
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
There is no better time to join us. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe with a product we are able to scale globally & change the banking industry.
In this role, you will be working in cross functional teams and provide valuable financial expertise on the product we are developing to steer the profitability of these products in the future.
Once here you will
- You will collaborate with stakeholders across the Product, Data, Marketing and Finance teams to analyse the business and drive its improvement.
- You will develop self-driven analyses on the financial performance of the business.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards for relevant stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- You will collaborate with our executive team to define and track relevant business goals and sharpen the strategy of the company.
- You will partner with our FP&A team and be in the lead for developing sophisticated and automated financial models and forecasts.
What you will bring along
- Outstanding analytics skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of SQL for analytics
- Experience with Python as a data analytics language is a plus
- Expertise in financial modelling and good understanding of accounting principles
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and a strong communicator
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or in investment banking, consulting, venture capital.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top