CRM Marketing Manager
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 US is seeking a CRM Manager who will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow relationships with customers from acquisition to long-time customers of N26. This is an incredible opportunity to influence our US CRM strategy off of the back of our recent public launch and build it from its infancy stages to an advanced and integrated CRM functions. We are seeking a self starter who is comfortable in a role that is equal parts strategy as it is execution.
You’ll use your expertise and data driven recommendations to make a lasting mark across all of our channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with content, our campus ambassadors, performance and product marketing to name a few.
At N26, no two days will be the same. You’ll be encouraged to take on diverse challenges and grow with us as we continue on this incredible journey of building a product our customers love and a company our employees love too!
Once here you will:
- Be responsible for the journey of N26 customers in the US, including strategy, planning and implementing campaigns to activate, engage, and reactivate customers. This would include:
- Funnel optimization from sign up to first load
- Onboard customers and educate them about the product offering
- Keep active users engaged and increase activity
- Leverage active / engaged customers to become N26 advocates (Friend referral)
- Prevent customers from lapsing
- Reactivate inactive customers
- Increase Product adoption by communicating new and existing products to the existing customers (up- & cross-sell)
- Utilize and develop a variety of contact channels especially mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others in the US.
- Beyond CRM; This is lifecycle into a more strategic role where you would manage channels to achieve a specific acquisition goal. We are the early stages of customer growth so our focus is customer acquisition, keep them healthy, engaged and get them to state of loyalty and advocacy.
- Work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- Work closely with our US Head of Marketing to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with our target customer group.
- Manage and mentor a CRM Marketing Specialist
- You will collaborate with global counterparts to socialize ideas and gain buy-in as you continue to drive US CRM strategy.
What you will bring along:
- 4-7 years experience in CRM / Email Marketing
- Technical skills:
- Hands on experience in HTML in the last year
- Analytical thinker with strong skills in customer segmentation using SQL (preferred) or Excel
- Experience with advanced CRM tools, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Some experience in B2C marketing is a MUST
- Experience in doing Lifecycle Marketing across the whole customer lifecycle / journey
- Experience managing anywhere from 1-3 people
- Previous experience working for a subscription based company
- Previous B2C experience
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Personal development budget
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Brand new office with free lunch, a fridge stocked with La Croix and hummus, and rooftop access
Back to top