Complaints Expert - French Market
About the opportunity
We are seeking a French Complaints Expert to join the team on handling complaints in the French Market .
Our Complaints team handles internal and external complaints, improve existing complaints handling processes and work cross functionally to find the best solution to problems.
In this role, you will:
- Handle difficult customer situations as well as the communication for customer-related complaints coming from different internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms) for French Market
- Act as representative to the local Financial Authority
- Ensure smoother complaint handling and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints by providing an indisputable service in a timely, proactive and professional manner in line with regulatory requirements
- Support in strengthening the complaints handling process
- Establish a reliable reporting functionality on complaints management to the senior management and any other impacted division.
- Support our internal teams, e.g. Customer Service, Banking Operations and Product to continuous improve our product and services by providing appropriate feedback in a structure and analytical manner.
- Escalate significant cases to Senior Management, Business Heads and PR & Communications, where there is a high financial and reputational impact
- Provide training and support to other team members or N26 employees for handling complaints and provide advice and guidance on the management of individual cases, where required
What you need to be successful:
- Degree in law with some banking or complaints experience
- A good understanding of retail banking products
- Native level fluency in French, Business English required
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- An excellent judgement and decision-making ability.
- Strong collaborative skills with ability to work autonomously
- Experienced in relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has re-imagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top