Business Operations Associate - Partnership Operations
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Improve our processes
- We trust our employees here and encourage them to take on responsibility from day one. In our team you will assume responsibility for the development and improvement of the procedures in our banking ecosystem.
- Your prior experience with banking tools and processes, will ensure that you are able to automate and optimise everything we do.
- You’ll be the hub for all procedural topics in relation to our current account and banking platform - using your passion for innovation and technology to drive our processes forward as precisely and flawlessly as possible.
Manage our partners
- You’ll be involved in the full lifecycle of contracts from the negotiation and implementation of new partners, to the supervision and analysis of their performance
- You’ll be constantly reviewing data to gain a deeper understanding of the products under your supervision, and ensuring their performance is in line with SLA’s
- You will be crucial for ensuring a successful collaboration with our partners.
What you will bring along
- Your considerable operational experience from a startup, Fintech, investment banking or consultancy background.
- You have at least 2 years work experience.
- As an independent problem solver, you are more than happy approaching challenging new tasks, always working ‘hands-on’ towards tangible objectives.
- Project Management comes natural to you, as well as confidently engaging and interacting with stakeholders across the business.
- You have a knowledge base on some of our key banking topics (Cards, Bank Payments, Mobile Payments, Account, Core Banking Systems,Credit, Investment, Insurance). Don't worry if you don't know it all, as long as you have a burning desire to further your knowledge on the rest.
- You thrive in an international environment, and have excellent English skills as well as a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science or a related field.
- You have deep knowledge of Group Outsourcing in a regulated environment
- You have a basic understanding of SQL and are proficient in utilizing Google Sheets
- You are familiar with setting up and implementing partner performance management
What we hope you have
- You are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- You enjoy implementing and optimising complex processes as the foundation of your work
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top