Banking Operations Manager - Senior Manager Global Cards Operations
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Banking Operations Manager
Once here you will
- We are looking for an experienced Card Operations Manager to create and implement the most efficient digital Card Operations Hub (HelpDesk, Chargeback, Fraud Prevention) to support our ambitious global expansion
- Build, lead and develop a team of dedicated professionals that deliver best-in-class Card Operations on a global scale
- Using a data-driven approach, increase the End-to-End efficiency and excellence of Card Operations at N26 and find opportunities to explore and implement new technologies that harness the full potential of our systems to a world-class level, automating where possible
- Collaborating with international entities, ensure there is a standardised approach to Card Operations (i.e. for our US & Brazilian markets set-ups)
- This is a crucial role not just within the Banking Operations team, but also within the wider business and therefore you must have exceptional stakeholder management skills. If operational improvement, personal development and the opportunity to grow with a fast moving company inspires you, then apply below.
What you’ll bring along
- You have extensive experience (at least 7 years) and a proven track record as leader in Card Payments & Operations (Claims and Chargebacks) or Fraud Prevention with major schemes (Mastercard/VISA/etc.).
- You bring an innovative mindset and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company. The customer is always at the forefront of your mind, and your entrepreneurial spirit will help us deliver a best in class operations service.
- You bring demonstrated people leadership experience, with a track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to connect at all levels of an international organisation.
- You have successfully completed a banking apprenticeship or hold a university degree in business studies (with major in Banking & Finance) or a related field.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, any major European language is a plus.
- Data is your friend! You use data and research to inform your decision making.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Back to top