Bank Branch Associate (France/Italy)
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Bank Branch Associate (France/Italy) who is willing to take the lead on reportings to the local authorities for supervisory, regulatory reporting and tax purposes. Your main task in this role is the set up and preparation of regulatory reporting to the Bank of Italy / France, supporting the branch team of N26 tax filings and tax advisory.
In this role, you will:
Having regulatory reporting as a main task, you will focus on the following three main areas:
- Preparation, execution and assurance of a flawless reporting process.
- N26’s contact person with the Bank of Italy / France for regulatory reporting matters.
- Scoping and setting-up new reporting, if required due to regulatory changes or launch of new products.
- Filing of tax reports.
- Keeping the relations with external consultants and tax advisors.
- Together with the tax advisor, making sure that all tax obligations are correctly fulfilled by the Italian / French branch of N26.
- Being N26’s contact person with external agencies.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in banking, financial outsourcing companies or financial institutions.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering or alternatively a bank education with appropriate further qualification.
- Fluent in Italian, French and English. German knowledge is a big plus.
- Knowledge of financial and banking legislation.
- Experienced with regulations on banks’ reporting and technical specifications.
- Familiar in working on projects and setting up new processes.
- Ability to take ownership and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical skills.
- Structured way of thinking and strong communication skills.
- Quick learner and flexible to adapt to change.
- Hands-on mentality with a focus on execution.
- Taking ownership and being proactive.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Back to top