Administrative Assistant to the Founders
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Work closely with the Executive Assistance team to our founders, to ensure a smooth and seamless working experience for them. Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Organise and support founder-based meetings, esp. set up meeting rooms for external meetings in-house and technical support for international conferencing
- International travel arrangements for founders, including flight and hotel bookings
- Independently work on financial management, including invoices and reimbursements.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information and documents are organised and easily accessible
- Welcome and host external guests from reception to the meeting room, working very closely with our Office Management team
- Support in calendar planning and event scheduling
- Assist the Executive Assistant with projects and ad hoc tasks
What you’ll bring along
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken -
- Excitement to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Eager to learn and work closely together with executive assistant
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, strong desire for structure
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality are very important values for this role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - you are a true People person and like putting the pieces together!
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You card
- Subsidised transit pass for Berlin
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Meet Some of N26's Employees
Stephanie B.Strategy & Operations Manager
Stephanie and her team offer expertise on topics from partnerships, product strategy, and finance to customer service and compliance in order to keep N26’s U.S.-based operations up and running.
Back to top