Vendor Marketing Manager
A Media + Marketing Powerhouse Seeks Vendor Marketing Manager
At Meredith Corporation’s mywedding.com location in Castle Rock, Colorado, we don’t just work in the realm of relationships, we cultivate them. We connect the best venues and small businesses to prospective clients by leveraging advertising and marketing opportunities across a variety of Meredith properties, including Better Homes & Gardens, Midwest Living, mywedding, Martha Stewart Weddings, Shape and the Parents' network. The right candidate will be highly motivated, excellent at multi-tasking, entirely comfortable ending their relationship with their dry cleaner because we can wear jeans to work, jam out to a diversity of music and enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains, all while collaboratively working to research and develop a B2B marketing and communications strategy that takes into account vendor insights, vendor segmentation, and sales strategy.
About the Job:
• You will provide leadership and coordination between marketing and local sales consistent with both strategic and tactical plans.
• You will be a high level liaison between key vendors and mywedding.
• You will identify and realize business improvements to ultimately increase sales while still meeting customer needs.
• You will coordinate vendor speaking engagements. Including, supporting the topics from content development to related collateral.
• You will oversee and develop recommendations for vendor-focused promotional/engagement campaigns, such as the Best of mywedding Awards.
• You will work collaboratively to develop and manage a vendor lead-nurture marketing program.
• You will perform in-depth market research to determine vendor needs and future advertising trends.
• You will innovate and develop a framework to define and measure success of vendor-focused marketing strategic initiatives.
• You will identify gaps in vendor communication and develop proposals to remedy gaps.
• You have extensive internal marketing communications experience.
• You possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to accurately assess and weigh business needs.
• You have the ability to develop and present strategic campaigns independently.
• You have previous online marketing experience and expert knowledge/use of social networks, platforms and applications - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs, YouTube, Google+.
• You possess strong project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, prioritize and organize effectively, and pay close attention to detail.
• You are extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are self directed, goal oriented and have accountability for your work.
• You thrive in a fast paced team environment.
If you want to love your work environment and to represent the leading brands in wedding, home and parenting for the celebration, travel and vacation industries, then say “I do” and apply today.
Back to top