Sr. Marketing Information Specialist
MWH, now part of Stantec, is searching for a Senior Marketing Information Specialist for its WaterPower & Dams Group. This important position ensures that the global information resources support the overall marketing goals of the firm. The Senior Marketing Information Specialist is responsible for providing continuous improvement in managing and dis-seminating marketing data. S/he interacts with the Business Development Group and Technical Leaders to maintain rele-vant business development and marketing information systems. The Senior Marketing Information Specialist reports to the Director of Business Development for WaterPower & Dams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares fact sheets and project write-ups for inclusion in proposals, SOQs, marketing documents. The Pipeline opportunities tracking tool will help set priorities and a realistic pace.
- Coordinates with Business Development, Marketing and Communications teams to improve the accessibility and reliability of information, such as:
- The Business Development internal marketing site and relevant databases are appropriately and consistently populated with data.
- Marketing and Communications to make sure photographic images (hard-copy prints and electronic images) are maintained and databases developed to catalogue and retrieve images.
- Manages Master Resume files, including:
- Coordinating the updating process
- Copy editing and proof reading to maintain consistency and corporate standards
- As part of the continuous improvement process:
- Develops and maintains familiarity with intra-company sources of information, such as project and accounting files, in order to continuously improve the ease and accuracy of obtaining marketing information.
- Interacts with colleagues in all geographic regions to collect and update information.
- Maintains familiarity with intra-group information management systems and procedures in order to continuously improve the efficiency, effectiveness and integration of those systems.
Miscellaneous Responsibilities and Activities:
- Performs job duties in a timely and quality conscious manner, in an often fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the individual Business Units, as well as the company’s service capabilities in general.
- Maintains accountability for the quantity, quality and compliance with corporate standards of all work undertaken.
- Identifies potential problems and brings them directly to the appropriate management personnel.
- Assists the Business Development Business Unit with various tasks, as identified.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned. Qualifications • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering.
- Four (4) years of Marketing experience.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience working in, or providing support to, an engineering consulting firm.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, communication, and organization skills required.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Pro Suite (Acrobat, In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop). Preferred Specifications • Certified Professional Marketing Certification (CPSM) a plus. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11399BR City Bellevue
Country United States Operations E&I Management
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top