MWH Constructors is currently seeking qualified candidates for Safety Manager to support wastewater infrastructure projects in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. This position will plan, implement and supervise project safety, accident and fire protection programs in compliance with corporate safety standards. Fluency in both English and Spanish is a requirement for this position.
The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally. Consistently ranked among the top 5 Water and Waste Water companies by ENR, we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration.
MWH Constructors, the construction arm of MWH, performs all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects.
Under limited supervision from the Project Manager/Superintendent, the primary responsibilities are:
- Assist in the control of hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities.
- Assist with work area surveillance inspections, air-sampling tests for confined space entry, property damage and personal injury investigations.
- Provide documentation of accidents, safety violations, and unsafe conditions/activities.
- Assist with the creation of documentation to insure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures, and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
- Work in a manner to insure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
- Assure employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Additional assignments per Project Manager’s direction.
- Associate’s degree in occupational safety/health or related degree.
- At least 5 years of construction and/or industrial safety experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety/health or related degree.
- BCSP certifications.
- O.S.H.A. 510; OSHA 500.
- First Aid/CPR certified and trainer.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
Meet Some of MWH's Employees
Tim provides his technical expertise regarding all the mechanical systems in the turbine portion of hydropower generators, and he works with his team to prioritize projects and solve problems.
Back to top