Record Management Specialist
MWH, now part of Stantec, is hiring a full-time Records Manager to work at the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) Hetch Hetchy Water and Power (HHWP) Moccasin facility. The role will be to support HHWP Operations, specifically, but not limited to, development of Records Management Gap Analysis and Records Migration Plan, and migration of records in conformance of Plan. This position is located in Moccasin, California.
- Gathering data and information to assess current records management systems.
- Evaluating staff needs and gaps in the use of Microsoft SharePoint and RecordPoint
- Determine what city ordinances (e.g. Sunshine requests, legal holds), organization policies, and archival best practices are required
- Management and migration of records in accordance with a data directory
- Edit metadata and set up project libraries
- Configuration of records retention
- Interacting with local and remote client staff and MWH staff.
- Training and coaching of power users and system administrators
- Supporting engineering activities associated with water and power supply projects. Qualifications • 4-8 years of experience in technical records management.
- Advanced proficiency with records management software and methods including RecordPoint, Hummingbird/Open Text eDocs, Maximo, CMIS, EnoServe, SharePoint, SigmaFlow, and Shared Drives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation experience.
- Knowledgebase needed for this position includes, but is not limited to:
- Knowledge and understanding of eight principles of the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles (GARP) to identify and categorize areas of risk and identify risk tolerance.
- Evaluate existing business applications with the goal of standardization, elimination of redundancy, and maximize ease of access to information and usability, and cost savings (e.g. Maximo, CMIS, EnoServe, SharePoint, SigmaFlow).
- Commitment to client satisfaction and the delivery of high quality work products.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take direction.
- An appreciation of the importance of water infrastructure and a desire to contribute to this industry and the world.
- Cover letter explaining your desire to work in the water industry and why you would be the best fit for MWH and the SFPUC.
- Resume including chronological work experience and relevant academic history.
- A minimum of 3 references, with at least one being a professional reference. Additional Information MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations. Requisition Number 11045BR City Moccasin State/Province California Country United States Operations G&I California
Back to top